When your services aren’t selling…
When people aren’t buying…
When whatever you’re doing doesn’t translate to money in the bank and people through the door…
You have two options:
- Drop the service or
- Review it carefully to see where the issues are and fix them.
How does it work?
- You sign up, fill out a questionnaire and send me the necessary materials for review
- I review the services in question, the site user flow, the email sequences if they exist
- We get on Call 1 and talk for 45 minutes, where I lay out what I think the issues are and how I think you can fix them
- We take a 2 week break, in which you implement the recommended process
- We get on Call 2 and review the results
Yes. Seriously. That’s it.
Common issues that contribute to services not selling:
- The message is not clear
- The service does not meet an actual need of the audience
- The site does not make it easy to purchase
- Design is failing the page (it’s so convoluted, the user runs)
How long does implementation generally take?
Depending on how determined you are to get your stuff together. You can be finished with the recommended tasks in several days. Or not. We determine how much time we need on the first call.
I was blown away by not only your desire to know and understand what I was offering, but your genuine passion to assist me in creating and living my dream.
You're the real deal.
I highly recommend your services to any entrepreneur who is ready to create something big and wants someone phenomenal to guide them through the process.
Kat is wonderful!
Love your values and forthright expression of them. And your skill & knowledge of your craft.
Your knowledge and experience in seeing the bigger picture helped me finalize my brand after I had struggled with it.
You helped me land on my tag line/banner for my website and also my one sentence response to the question "what do you do for work?"
Both speak to my authenticity and will open the door so I can share my story.
And all this was done in 1 hour! Thank you, Kat!
I've seen a difference already in customer engagement & interaction... I felt supported, like you had clear steps to impact my business, and I loved how you were so honest about your experience with using my website.
I gained clarity on how to speak to clients, how to write copy, how to word my signs, how to get people to flow through my site to buy, how to simplify my systems.
Thanks so much! I really appreciate you & Your Epic Services!!